IT'S A SWEET HO-HO-HOLIDAY SEASON WHEN IHOP<sup>®</sup> RESTAURANTS UNWRAP SEASONAL SIGNATURE PANCAKES, FESTIVE FAVORITE DINNERS AND A SWEET NEW DESSERT
IT’S A SWEET HO-HO-HOLIDAY SEASON WHEN IHOP® RESTAURANTS UNWRAP SEASONAL SIGNATURE PANCAKES, FESTIVE FAVORITE DINNERS AND A SWEET NEW DESSERT, STARTING NOVEMBER 3
Get into the Holiday Spirit with New Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes, New Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes and the return of Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Classic Ham and Turkey Dinners, and a Belgian Chocolate Mousse Crepe Capture the Warmth and Sweetness of the Holidays
GLENDALE, CA – (Nov. 3, 2014) The holiday season has begun, and what better way to start it than by enjoying a terrific meal at your local IHOP restaurant, which has once again introduced special holiday signature pancakes and heart-warming traditional favorites along with a sweet new desert!
Beginning November 3 and extending all the way through January 1, 2015, IHOP restaurants will be the perfect place to get together with friends and family to celebrate the holidays, take a well-deserved and delicious break from holiday shopping and preparations, or just spend time together making new holiday memories.
To capture the magic of the season in a delicious way, IHOP restaurants will be offering guests their version of a season’s greeting with 3 delicious holiday hotcakes:
- New Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes: A sweet treat of buttermilk pancakes layered with dulce de leche cream then topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce and whipped topping.
- New Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes: Our most popular seasonal pumpkin pancakes filled with luscious cheesecake bites and topped with creamy whipped topping.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Pancakes - The return of last year’s favorite holiday signature pancake: Buttermilk pancakes filled with sweet white chocolate chips then crowned with raspberry topping, cream cheese icing and whipped topping.
And once again, IHOP restaurants will feature Traditional and Craveable Holiday Dinners & Dessert:
- Classic Ham Dinner: A seasonal favorite made with hickory smoked ham, glazed with sweet caramel sauce and topped with cinnamon apples. Served with sweet potato fries and broccoli.
- Classic Roasted Turkey Dinner: Sliced roasted turkey breast, layered on a bed of stuffing and topped with warm turkey gravy. Served with mashed potatoes, green beans with bacon and a side of lingonberry jam
- Belgian Chocolate Mousse Crepe: Light and fluffy Belgian Chocolate mousse folded into a cool crepe and topped with raspberries, whipped topping and powdered sugar.
“At IHOP, we truly love the holiday season, and what better way to share that love than by creating meals that are sure to make new holiday memories for our guests,” said Marie Grimm, Vice President of Menu Development and Innovation at International House of Pancakes, LLC. “This year, we’re celebrating the season by capturing both the sweet and hearty tastes that make this time of year so special.”
In addition, once again this year, every IHOP restaurant will be decorated with uniquely IHOP branded decorations, including IHOP ornaments and wrapping paper.
“Whether you are enjoying a meal at your local IHOP restaurant with your family or friends or visiting a new location during your holiday travels, we want to make sure that you feel the warmth and hospitality that makes this season bright,” said Kirk Thompson, Vice President, Marketing, International House of Pancakes, LLC. “And with over 1600 locations, wherever you are, IHOP is the perfect holiday place to share the holidays with those you love. “It’s one more way that IHOP is spreading holiday cheer!”
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For over 56 years, International House of Pancakes, LLC has been a leader and expert in all things breakfast and a leader in family dining. The chain is highly competitive in its menu offering, serving 65 different signature, made-to-order breakfast options as well as a range of meals under 600 calories. Beyond offering “everything you love about breakfast, ®” IHOP® restaurants have a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, as well. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of September 30, 2014, there were 1,664 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the Philippines and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Under the licensed name IHOP at HOME® consumers can also enjoy a line of premium breakfast products available at leading retailers. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dine Brands Global (NYSE: DIN). For more information or to find an IHOP restaurant near you, please visit www.IHOP.com. Follow IHOP on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.