Valuing Our Employees
We believe our corporate responsibility begins at home with our employees. We're proud of our efforts to foster an inclusive workforce. And we also engage employees in programs designed to meet their goals – through our tuition reimbursement programs and our benefits packages.
While these packages vary by individual restaurants, here are the benefits offered for IHOP Corporate positions:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for you and your dependents
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Pay for Performance culture where employees are rewarded for performance based on agreed-upon objectives and ratings targets
- Two personal days per year (Philanthropy & Employee Choice)
- Business casual dress
We Embrace Diversity
We value, encourage and recognize the diversity of our workforce. We embrace our personal differences – whether it be race, gender, age, religion, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or physical ability – and the benefits that an array of backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles bring to our organization.
After all, the heart and soul of our brand is the people who take pride in their job and help those around them. Our employees are integral to our success. While the world and our business change rapidly, respecting these differences will continue to be essential to our long-term success.