It’s bigger. It’s better. It’s on!
The 2016 Empty Plate Stack Challenge
One hungry team will take the top prize. Could it be yours?
Last year, our teams competed weekly and won bragging rights. This year, we’re
upping the stacks—er, stakes!—by going one more: we’ll award one winning team the
2016 Empty Plate Stack Challenge trophy, and customized team t-shirts for the entire team.
How can you join in on the fun? It’s simple:
1. Grab some friends, co-workers, family members, strangers—whatever—and come up with a team name.
2. Go to IHOP and see how many plates of unlimited stacks you can conquer together.
3. Stack each empty plate when finished, then take a team photo with your empty stacks.
4. Tag your photo with #Panuary and #Entry along with your team name and number of pancakes eaten and upload on Instagram.
5. The team who’s had the most pancakes between January 4th and February 14th wins!
Every team photo entered will have the chance to be featured in our Panuary Gallery!
see official rules