How do I buy a Gift Card to use today?
We offer two convenient ways to purchase a Gift Card today. Visit our Gift Cards page to learn more.
Gift Cards may be purchased at any U.S. IHOP® location in denominations from $5 to $50. Additionally, we offer a 10% discount on bulk orders of $1,000 or more. If you have time for your Gift Card to be mailed to you, please use our secure online ordering system.
Digital Gift Cards may be purchased directly from our website, and given instantly. Simply fill out the information requested and send to any email address. You can even personalize your Gift Card design with images, audio, mobile phone messaging and even post a notification on Facebook. Get your Digital Gift Card now.
Can I mail a Gift Card to another person?
Gift Card orders under $200 can be shipped to any United States address. Cards shipped via UPS cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box address.
How long will it take to get my Gift Card?
Gift Card orders for physical cards that are received from our website will process and ship the following business day. There are several shipping options for your convenience ranging from standard mail to overnight delivery.
Digital Gift Cards can be processed and printed immediately.
Get your Digital Gift Card now.
Can I print a Gift Card for immediate use?
Absolutely. Our Digital Gift Cards make it easy to order and print immediately. Follow our order process and send your Digital Gift Card to any email address. Once you receive our email message, print out the Digital Gift Card and take into any IHOP® to redeem. Get your Digital Gift Card now.
Can Gift Cards be purchased over the phone?
No. For your security we do not accept orders over the phone. Cards may be purchased via our secure website or at any IHOP® restaurant.
Can Gift Cards be purchased in bulk?
Yes. You can place bulk orders over the phone by calling 866-924-6354 (ext. 4743) or online on our Gift Cards page.
Do Gift Cards ever expire or decline in value?
IHOP Gift Cards never expire and they do not decrease in value.
Can I reload or add to an existing Gift Card?
Unfortunately, IHOP Gift Cards cannot be revalued. But we will be happy to sell you another one.
What should I do if I lose my Gift Card?
In the event that you do lose your card, call us at 1-866-444-5144. Please have your card number or the receipt available when calling.
I live outside the United States. Can I order a Gift Card online?
For your convenience, we offer digital gift cards that you can order and print online. Simply follow the order process to print your digital gift card. If you prefer a plastic Card, please contact [email protected]. We have a customer order form that can be completed for your purchase.
Please note that Gift Cards purchased in the U.S. are redeemable only at participating IHOP® restaurants in the U.S., and Gift Cards purchased in Canada are redeemable only at participating IHOP® restaurants in Canada.
Can I use a gift card to purchase a gift card?
IHOP gift cards are not redeemable for IHOP gift cards.
GIFT CARD FRAUD
How to Avoid and Report Fraudulent and Suspicious Gift Card Activity
- IHOP Gift Cards are available for purchase in-restaurant, on ihop.com and at other various retailers.
- IHOP has many partners distributing digital and plastic gift cards.
- IHOP Gift cards are only applicable and eligible for purchases at IHOP restaurants locations. Other businesses do not accept payments in the form of IHOP Gift Cards.
- Do not purchase an IHOP Gift Card if the packaging appears to be manipulated, ripped or altered, or the PIN has been scratched off. If you notice anything suspicious about the packaging of an IHOP Gift Card, bring it up with the store management.
- Do not divulge your IHOP Gift Card number or PIN to anyone.
- Be wary of callers and scammers who try to impersonate a legitimate company or a government entity. Some common gift card scams are:
- IRS Scam – scammers will call, claiming to be an IRS agent and saying that you owe money or you will be arrested, instructing you to purchase gift cards and give them the gift card numbers.
- Grandparent Scam – scammers will call, claiming that their loved one is in trouble and they need help, instructing you to purchase gift cards and give them the gift card numbers.
- Mystery Shopper Scam – scammers will send a check and letter, asking you to participate as a “mystery shopper” by cashing the check, purchasing goods and gift cards at the targeted store, and sending it back to them. The fake check bounces after sending the goods and gift cards to the scammers.
- IHOP Gift Cards can only be used at IHOP Restaurants and on ihop.com. Legitimate government entities such as IRS, Treasury Department, FBI or local police departments do not accept any form of IHOP Gift Cards as payment.
- Legitimate businesses other than IHOP restaurants do not accept payments in the form of IHOP Gift Cards. For instance, you will never be asked to pay your utility bills, bail money, debt collection and hospital bills with IHOP Gift Cards.
- If you get a call from a stranger who says that a loved one is in trouble and they ask you to provide IHOP Gift Card numbers to help them, we recommend you hang up and contact your loved one directly.
- IHOP Gift Cards are not free. Be mindful on clicking and responding to ads and websites that offer free or discounted Gift Cards. These are scams.
- If you think you or your family member has become a victim of a gift card scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ftccomplaintassistant.gov.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The National Council on Aging